Be part of the Redleg team in season 2024
We are looking for volunteers to coach our young community of passionate AFL footy stars!
Some of the basics:
- Love footy;
- great communication skills;
- a positive role model;
- a willingness to develop and improve all players within a team
- Embrace the MEJFC “One Club” culture
You will receive plenty of assistance and support throughout the season from a dedicated group of volunteers.
We provide our coaches with significant support, including:
- Funding coaches to undertake the AFL Victoria coaching course;
- Direct insight into internal and external junior development pathways.
- Provide external coaching expertise and seminars to develop our coaches and players;
- Providing first-year coaches with a highly experienced coach as a mentor
All applications are valued and will be considered.
Interviews will follow where your application can be discussed in detail with the football operations coaching panel.
Junior Football coaching is incredibly rewarding and we encourage anyone interested to apply or enquire.
Applications close December 15
For any inquiries, please email email@example.com